Get SHhahrukh Khan (SRK) 's tweets right to your phone

Now follow SRK on Twitter through text messages: 
Shah Rukh Khan is riding high on recent success. His latest release, Rohit Shetty’s Chennai Express (CE), broke all box office records and unlike most other stars of his status, the actor has made sure that he is more accessible to his fans. He even visited various cinema halls in the city post 
CE’s release to gauge the audience’s reactions personally. And now, using his Twitter handle and ZipDial, fans will be able to connect with Shah Rukh through text messages.
Effective immediately, anyone with a mobile phone in India can follow Shah Rukh’s Twitter handle @iamsrk by dialing (or giving a missed call to) 0901550055.
“I have always believed in the power of technology and I use it in various ways to further my connection with my audience. In recent years, Twitter has been a magical place for me to engage with my fans. I hope all my fans in India will avail this new service to connect with me. Very soon, I hope to also expand this to multiple countries, languages and platforms,” says Shah Rukh.
Twitter India’s market director, Rishi Jaitly, shares similar views and says, “Twitter is the world’s leading real-time information network, where millions of people follow the people and organisations that interest them. In India, Twitter brings our users closer to their favourite stars and icons. We are pleased to seeShah Rukh Khan and ZipDial use the Twitter platform in this way.”

Get SHhahrukh Khan (SRK) 's tweets right to your phone Get SHhahrukh Khan (SRK) 's tweets right to your phone Reviewed by Partha Roy on 16:56 Rating: 5

No comments

About