Shahrukh khan in Kolkata

Kolkata, The second Home of Shahrukh Danced in 1 2 3 4 as the star came here to promote his upcoming Film Chennai Express."I use the excuse of the film to be able to come and see my own city which is Kolkata. The live and stardom you show me. I go all over India but this kind of crowd and love I don't see anywhere," said the actor who was in the city to promote his upcoming film 'Chennai Express'. 

A crowd of thousands greeted SRK when he visited City Centre II at Rajarhat, on the outskirts of Kolkata, as the police personnel had a tough time in managing the crowd. 

"This kind of love completely overwhelms me," he said while mouthing dialogues from his films like 'Don', 'Devdas' besides 'Chennai Express'. 

Not only did he watch his fans performing the songs of his film, Khan also danced with them on the song '1 2 3 4 Get On the Dance Floor'.


Shahrukh khan in Kolkata Shahrukh khan in Kolkata Reviewed by Partha Roy on 16:40 Rating: 5

No comments

About